Professional Bike Fitting
Here at Cyclex, we want you to be as comfortable and efficient on your bike as possible while staying injury-free. Whether you ride recreationally, for commuting, for fitness, or for competition, a proper bike fit will maximize enjoyment and help you reach your cycling goals.
During the process, we fit the bike to the body to allow the rider to experience better performance and comfort. Everybody has their own individual body style that is taken into account during the process to create a truly customized fit. Whether you have nagging aches and pains or want to utilize your muscles more efficiently, a bike fit will benefit all aspects of your time spent in the saddle.
We offer Bike Sizing that covers the basics, as well as a full, in depth Bike Fit.
- Assessment of arch height measurement, sit bone measurement
- Adjusting the saddle height, fore/aft, the position of the shift/brakes levers
- Included with a new bike purchase. Recommended after about 2-4 weeks of cycling
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Cost: $125
- Pre-Fit Interview to understand desired riding experience, intended use of bike, injury history, and goals
- Physical Assessment to understand the rider's body flexibility and range of motion
- Fit Assessment to adjustment the bike and make recommendations based on the Pre-Fit Interview, Physical Assessment, and current bike set-up
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Cost: $250 (includes 3 follow up fits within 6 months on the same bike)
Fit Session 101:
- Bike Sizing and Bike Fitting is by appointment only
- Wear what you would normally ride in. Fitted shorts and shirt/jersey are recommended
- Pre-Fit Analysis during the Bike Fit will require you to remove shoes and socks
- Cost of recommended parts are not included in the price of the fit service
- Installation of recommended parts may require additional time and in some cases, labor charges
Your Certified Retul Fit Technician: Angela Peterson
To schedule a bike sizing or a bike fit:
Call the shop phone at (573) 874-7044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org